As part of our third quarter expansion, we are currently looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals for the following position:
WEB DEVELOPMENT SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
- Candidate must be a college graduate with a Bachelor's/College Degree preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent
- Male or Female with good disposition and affable personality
- Between 21-30 years old
- With excellent oral and written skills
- Must at least have 6 months to 1 year experience in sales and marketing
- Willing to do field work
- Must be knowledgeable with basic internet concepts and applications
- With keen interest on internet marketing and IT industry trends
- With background on web development processes or must have at least worked in a web development or IT related company
- Will also do research on potential business ventures of the company
PHP PROGRAMMER / WEB DEVELOPER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and flash an advantage
- With keen interest in pursuing AJAX, Ruby on Rails, Web 2.0, and other web technologies
- Can create, develop and modify interactive web pages and portal sites
- Can work with minimum supervision, self-motivated and has the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- With good communication skills
CALL CENTER AGENTS
For Australian Accounts
- Agents with 3 to 6 months call center experience to service Australian Accounts
- Fresh graduates and undergraduates are also welcome to apply
- Degree in Marketing/Communication Arts an advantage
- Male/Female, above 21 years old
- Australian Accent Trained, a definite plus
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City (Libis)
- Outbound experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We guarantee internal promotion... We don't do external hiring for supervisory positions.
Performance based incentives and possibility for trips to Australia await top performers!
Interested applicants may e-mail their resume at recruitmentPH@webdc.com.ph
or fax it at 635-6104
For those applying for the Web Developer position, pls. include links of previous projects done on your resume or bring portfolio of work.
Walk-in applicants will only be entertained between 9:30am to 11:30am (Monday to Friday) at Unit 204 Loyola Heights Condominium, #23 F. Dela Rosa cor E. Abada St. Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108 Philippines
For inquiries, please call 980-6328
and look for Ms. Rochell Ramos